Help us Fight the Flu!
Call 507.642.5200 to make an appointment for a flu shot!
What is the flu:
- A contagious respiratory disease caused by a virus that attacks the nose, throat, and lungs.
- Can cause mild to severe illness and at times can lead to death.
- Influenza symptoms come on quickly in the form of fever, cough, sore throat, headache, extreme tiredness, stuffed-up nose, and body aches. These symptoms can be severe and put you in bed for several days.
- Influenza is not the same as the "stomach flu."
Who needs a flu shot:
- Everyone six months of age and older.
- Even if you got flu vaccine last year, you should still get flu vaccine again this year.
- Getting a flu shot (or nasal spray) helps protect you from getting the flu, so you won’t pass it to people who risk getting very sick -- like babies, pregnant women, elderly people, and people who have chronic diseases.
Madelia Community Hospital & Clinic, 121 Drew Ave. S.E., Madelia, MN 56062
Urgent Care will be open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Emergency Room available 24/7. Enjoy the holiday!
Happy New Year! Urgent Care will be open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Emergency Room available 24/7. Have a safer and healthy 2015!
By appointment, only $10. Call 642.3255 to schedule. Participants should bring their own foot soak basin and towel. Arrive 15 minutes before to begin soaking.