Welcome Dr. Sierra!
Dr. Sierra has been providing care to patients in the MCHC Emergency Room
since 2011. He is fluent in Spanish, and has recently begun to see patients in the Clinic.
- Graduated from the University of New Mexico, School of Medicine in 1979
- Completed three years of a general surgery residency in Milwaukee in 1982
- Completed family medicine residency training at Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, Minn. in 1992. Upon completion of his residency training, he joined the Hennepin County Medical Center Department of Family Medicine as a faculty physician
- Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine
- Divides his time between patient care and teaching. Is an assistant professor of Family Medicine and Community Health at the University of Minnesota, School of Medicine.
- His special interests include ambulatory surgery, urgent care, patients with addictive disorders, and health care for the homeless.
- Has four grown children and three grandchildren.
Call 507.642.5200 to schedule an appointment!
Madelia Community Hospital & Clinic, 121 Drew Ave. S.E., Madelia, MN 56062
Award-winning program designed to manage fall risks and increase activity levels.
By appointment, only $10. Call 642.3255 to schedule. Participants should bring their own foot soak basin and towel. Arrive 15 minutes before to begin soaking.
Purchase the freshest produce from local farms. Every Wednesday through fall!