Welcome Idil Mohamed, PA-C
Getting to know Idil...
- Emigrated from Somalia to Minneapolis with her family nearly 20 years ago.
- Graduated from Roosevelt High School and earned her bachelor’s degree in Health and Wellness/Pre-Nursing from the University of Minnesota–Minneapolis.
- Continued her education at the University of North Dakota in Grand Forks, earning a second bachelor’s degree in Clinical Laboratory Sciences.
- Worked as a Clinical Lab Tech at Fairview Health Services in Minneapolis.
- Returned to the University of North Dakota to study Physician Assistance and completed her Master of Physician Assistant Studies with a focus on rural health.
- She is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
- Enjoys working in family medicine, especially helping families manage chronic diseases like diabetes.
- She is fluent in Somali and Arabic.
- Her interests include reading, being outdoors with friends, and watching movies.
- Idil is excited to be a part of the Madelia community!