To Our Friends & Neighbors:
The Madelia Community Hospital Foundation joins the community to ensure quality healthcare is available for our community.
Madelia Community Hospital Foundation was incorporated in 2004. The Board of Directors represent the local businesses and community.
Madelia Community Hospital Foundation exists to be stewards of donations given to support of the state-of-the-art health services provided by Madelia Community Hospital.
Gifts to the Madelia Community Hospital Foundation will be utilized to ensure quality healthcare exists for your family today and tomorrow.
- To raise awareness of the Foundation and to provide an avenue for charitable contributions to Madelia Community Hospital.
- To raise funds through public and private donations for the benefit of Madelia Community Hospital.
- To create, foster and maintain an endowment fund.
- To inform the general public that their donation will contribute in a meaningful way to the enhancement of patient care.
Foundation Board of Directors:
Chairman: Jim Hopman
Pastor Debbie King Quale
- Partnership opportunities to steward your philanthropic dollars
- Acknowledgement of donations for tax purposes
- Assistance in coordinating giving opportunities
- Complimentary gift planning information and proposals
- Recognition opportunities
- Speaker for community functions
- Assistance in establishing charitable gift annuities
- Host financial planning classes
- Sponsor community events
- Serve on a committee
- Assist with fundraisers
- Host a coffee to share the Foundation story
- Participate in Foundation Events
"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.” - Winston Churchill