The mission of Madelia Community Hospital & Clinic is to provide safe and quality healthcare services to those we serve in an environment based on respect, dignity and excellence.
The vision of the Madelia Community Hospital & Clinic
- Maintain current quality health care
- Maintain and increase services for a growing outpatient department
- Accommodate growth with all health care delivery systems in the Madelia area including but not limited to the clinic, dentists, nursing home, chiropractor and optometry
- Delivering the highest quality patient care and health-related services.
- Placing the needs of the recipients of care and health-related services first.
- Working closely with physicians and allied health professionals as an integral part of the overall orgainization.
- Operating with the community good in mind by offering the boadest possible range of quality services.
- Maintaining competitive, cost effective delivery of services.
- Creating exciting and rewarding professional opportunities for all Madelia Community Hospital & Clinic employees.
- Working to enhance the organization's long term financial ability to achieve its mission.